Becoming a YouTuber is all the rage these days. You will hear a lot of stories about YouTubers going viral and earning thousands of dollars from the platform. You need to learn the tricks of the trade to know how to monetize video YouTube; only then you can turn this into a fulltime career.

We are your social media growth agency

galaxy marketing

Order our monthly social media growth service and increase your organic reach, strengthen your brand and position yourself as an influencer in your niche. All social media networks supported.

  • Monthly growth in followers, likes & views
  • Dedicated account manager
  • Cancel anytime, no contract
  • All social networks supported
  • No login credentials needed
  • 24/7 support & Money back guarantee
  • Completely safe for your account
  • Country targeted service available
  • tax invoice included

Plans start from 45€ / 45$ monthly incl. taxes

See our plans!
monetize video YouTube
How to Monetize Video YouTube 9

In this article, we have covered some of the ways you can use YouTube to earn money.

YouTube to earn money
How to Monetize Video YouTube 10

How to Monetize Video YouTube

There are a lot of ways to make money from YouTube videos. Advertising is an obvious and popular method but there are other ways as well. Keep reading to learn how to monetize video YouTube.

1. Ad Revenue

Ad revenue is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of earning from YouTube. If you get accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP), you have the option to turn on ads for videos that meet YouTube’s advertisement guidelines.

Ad Revenue
How to Monetize Video YouTube 11

Your videos will start showing advertisements and, when YouTube receives payment from the advertisers, you will get a part of that money. YouTube receives 45% of the advertisement money and the remaining 55% goes to you. The money is paid to you via Google AdSense.

2. YouTube Premium

YouTube Premium is another benefit of YPP. If you get accepted, your account will be upgraded to YouTube Premium. It offers users an upgraded experience, complete with no ads to interrupt your videos and you can run it in the background without your video pausing. Every time a YouTube Premium member watches your videos, you get paid. Currently, there are over 20 million YouTube Premium members; this means that you have a good chance of getting paid.

3. Channel Memberships

Channel memberships run like any other membership program. Members pay a fee and, in return, they get special access to chats, badges, never-before-seen videos, emojis and more. This allows you to get the maximum possible revenue off your top videos. Channel memberships are a great way to monetize your YouTube videos but, in order to get access to this feature.

Channel Memberships
How to Monetize Video YouTube 12

you need to have more than 30,000 subscribers; this is because YouTube judges whether you are offering quality content and money-for-value content if you are going to charge people for videos.

4. Super Chat and Super Stickers

You might have noticed highlighted messages of some people in a live stream. They manage to get this done by purchasing a super chat or sticker.

Super Chat and Super Stickers
How to Monetize Video YouTube 13

It allows their message to be pinned and featured on top of the live chat. For super chat, users can spend around $500. 70% of this goes to you and 30% goes to YouTube.

5. Make Sponsored Content

Making money through sponsored content is another popular technique used today. Reach out to brands and offer to create videos that feature their product. Brands and companies are willing to pay a good amount of money if their product’s advertisement can reach thousands of people. If you have a high view count on your videos, then this method can be a very good revenue stream for you.

Make Sponsored Content
How to Monetize Video YouTube 14

We hope that our article has made it clear how to monetize video YouTube. Make sure that your content quality is good and keep your audience engaged. Put in your best efforts and you can make money off YouTube too!